Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Parker 50 Falcon Fountain Pen (2 of 2 Falcons)








Parker 50 Falcon Fountain Pen
This is a Parker 50, also known as the Falcon.  The color is Matte brown.  This pen was manufactured circa 1980.

The pen was ultrasonically cleaned.  Everything here is original.  The cap is in excellent condition, no brassing whatsoever.  The integrated/hooded nib is in excellent condition, please refer to the photos.  It is gold colored and it writes as a medium point.  The barrel is in excellent condition.  There are minimal signs of wear.  I actually can't find any micro scratches from use, but this may be because its brown matte color hides markings well.

***I will include a converter with this sale.


Important to Note: I have a similar Falcon for sale, so please be sure you know which pen you are buying.  This one does not have an abrasion, the other one does.

Auction Information
Images were taken under natural sunlight.

Payment & Shipping
I ship out my pens within 1 or 2 days of receiving payment, which I would prefer to occur within 3 days.  Shipping in the US is $5.15 (with tracking), and anywhere else in the world, $16.95 (without tracking). I will combine shipping if you want to take another pen, also. Returns are welcome, as long as you inform me within 3 days of receiving the pen and the pen returns in the same condition. In this case the buyer will be reimbursed, minus the cost to ship the pen back to me.  If my description is wrong from your impression, please contact me before leaving feedback.  I am attempting to describe everything, as far as I can tell, but it is always possible that I miss things, so please PM me with questions - I want you to be happy with your pens.  Thank you for your time.

Thank you, SOLD 4/19/2012 - $95 

No comments:

Post a Comment